NOMINATIONS INVITED for the
8th mtn-i Americas Structured Note Awards
DEADLINE: February 21st
It’s time to get ready to pitch your deals and institutional performances for the
mtn-i Americas Structured Note Awards!
You are invited to nominate or pitch deals, dealer or issuer achievement in the
- Deals of the Year
- Investor Solutions
- Rising Star
- Institutional Performances
As ever, these broad categories are designed to reflect the diversity and flexibility
of these markets – markets that thrive on the ability to innovate products and solutions.
We don’t limit the possibilities for recognition.
Need some inspiration? Check out the winners from 2013
What are the categories?
LANDMARK DEALS – trades which opened markets to new buyers or new issuers, or deals which packaged new payoff and underlyings.
Or new funding solutions for borrowers. They could be the biggest deals of the year or they could be a small deal that seeded the start of a new trend.
INSTITUTIONAL PERFORMANCES – dealer, issuer or investor initiatives, business launches, market leadership, innovations – any inspirational performance or pioneering venture across the Americas’ structured note markets is eligible for nomination.
RISING STARS – highlighting newly emerging players in any structured note category.
EDITOR’S AWARDS – recognise performances, deals, ideas andinitiatives which defy conventional categorisation.
How do we enter?
- Nominate your deals, solutions and performances by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for submissions is February 21st 2014. Your submission may be a presentation or deal candidates.
- Book your conference call by emailing Ross or call us on +44 (0)20 7437 1331
The mtn-i editorial team will as always independently review our comprehensive data and daily US Structured Note reports for ideas. So a termsheet, data disclosure or a nudge in the right direction might be all that’s required to get our attention and recognition.
- Save the Date: 10th April 2014
- Think about clients & colleagues to celebrate with on the night!
Since 2007 mtn-i have hosted over 900 attendees at out Americas Structured Note Showcase with 340 dealers representing 119 institutions, 103 regonal broker dealers from 53 institutions, over 100 issuers representing 61 institutions and some 188 investors representing 126 institutions.
We have a unique focus on client origination opportunities:
- Pre-event drinks
- Networking breakfast
- Speed networking
- mtn-i Americas Awards Reception
- mtn-i Americas Awards Dinner
- Color coded full profile photo attendee directory
So get ready!
- Nominate by February 21st 2014
- Save the date – April 10th 2014
- Booking, advertising and sponsorship enquiries: email@example.com
or call +44 (0) 20 7437 1331
- Editorial enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7437 1333
See last years photo Gallery HERE