WHAT ARE THE CATEGORIES?
- LANDMARK DEALS – trades which opened markets to new buyers or new issuers, or deals which packaged new payoff and underlyings. Or new funding solutions for borrowers. They could be deals which lead key Asia Pacific product categories. They could be the biggest deals of the year or or they could be a small deal that seeded the start of a new trend.
- INSTITUTIONAL PERFORMANCES – Dealer, Issuer or Investor initiatives, business launches, market leadership, innovations – any inspirational performance or pioneering venture is eligible for nomination across the region’s products, currencies and asset classes. Or it could be your institution’s performance across all asset classes and parts of the region. You can be as specific or expansive as you think fit.
- EDITORS AWARDS – recognise performances, deals, ideas and initiatives which defy conventional categorisation.
HOW DO WE ENTER?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to submit an idea or presentation – or call us on +44 207 437 1333 to discuss your ideas or book in your pitch call.
- You can pitch by email, powerpoint and conference call.
- Deadline for submissions is August 27th 2012. Your submission may be a presentation or deal candidates.
- Supplement your submission with a conference call – this must be booked and held before August 24th.
- The mtn-i editorial team will as always independently review our comprehensive data and daily Breaking Asia coverage for ideas. So a termsheet, data disclosure or a nudge in the right direction might be all that’s required to get our attention and recognition.