*** NOMINATION INVITATION ***
The 2nd Asia/Pacific Structured Product and MTN Awards
- 1st mtn-i Asia Awards launch after 7 years of mtn-i Global mtn-i Awards for Structures and MTNs.
- Asia/Pacific Landmark Deals of the Year – 10 innovative, ground breaking, market changing transactions.
- Asia/Pacific Institutional Performances – Strategies and execution that have powered issuers or dealers and their markets forward in the last year.
- Editor’s Awards – Recognising institutions or initiatives beyond conventional categorisation.
- Deadline for submissions 26th July – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- 1st mtn-i Asia Awards Dinner – Intercontinental Hong Kong 8th September.
New Asia/Pacific Performance Recognition!
Our first mtn-i Asia/Pacific Structured Products and MTN Awards launch after seven years of recognising structured products, private placements and MTN leadership on a global scale, and just five months after our first Americas Structured Products Awards.
As mtn-i moves into a more regional focus in its coverage, we invite your nominations and pitches for your Asian-targeted and originated business achievements.
The awards take into account our rolling quarterly recognitions along with your pitches and nominations and we will be presenting the awards at our gala dinner at mtn-i’s first Asia Pacific Conference in Hong Kong in September.
What can I pitch?
Deals of the Year – 10 innovative, ground breaking and market changing transactions over the past year.
Institutional Performance Awards – the institutions that have powered the market, provided the most effective strategies and most valuable solutions for investors during the second half of 2009 and beginning of 2010.
The Editor’s Award – this award recognises an institution or initiative that does not fit conventional categories or criteria, or extends beyond these.
The deadline: 26th July.
How do I pitch?
We accept pitches in any format and we also invite you to support these with a conference call with the editorial team in London so that you can talk through your presentations.
You can pitch your business as a whole or individual deals or areas of focus.
How long have I got?
When are they presented?
The 1st Asia/Pacific MTN & Structured Products Awards will be presented at a Gala Dinner on the second day of mtn-i Hong Kong 2010 Showcase at the Intercontinental Hotel Hong Kong. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Reserve a table today!
Benefits of a table at the event include: the opportunity to invite a full table of ten to the event. Your attendees do not need to be delegates. The table will carry your company logo. Make a night of it and ensure that all involved in your pitch/award are with you on the night. Contact email@example.com for more information.