Thank you so much for attending our 1st MTN Showcase & Networking Afternoon & our 12th London Awards Dinner!
Every picture tells an MTN story!
We really hope you found it as informative, interesting, entertaining and enjoyable as we did! It certainly looks like it from these photos from the afternoon and the evening!
CLICK HERE to see the full galleries:
How was it for you?
We’d love to hear what you thought of our first Showcase and Networking event.
- Did you find the A-Team’s exploration of the Zero/Negative Yield environment interesting and useful?
- Was it a useful chance to take a step back and take in everything going on and their implications for investing and funding?
- How did our 5 hot trends and our exploration of the most interesting products being bought by investors around the globe grab you?
- How was speed networking for you?
- Would you have liked more?
- Would you have liked the time to face off with every counterparty who was there?
Please tell us what worked for you. What would work for you? Would you like to do it again next year? How can we do it better?
CLICK HERE to complete our 3 minute feedback survey.
Thank you for raising £9,500 for Kids Company
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the auction item donations (more than ever before by far) and your incredible generosity on the night. With your help and support and the additional inspiration of Kids Company’s Natalie and Doris, we raised an amazing and record breaking £9,500 from the night – and with some items still to be sold – we expect that to go higher. See what’s left HERE!
You can still bid today!
That means we the MTN community have now raised £30,000 since the start of last year for Kids Company – bringing food, clothing, love, parenting, self-confidence an education and a future to vulnerable and neglected children in London, Bristol and Liverpool.
Will we see you next year?
mtn-i Global MTN Showcase & Awards,
Help us choose the date by voting in our 5 second poll HERE and make sure you plan your early 2016 London trip around our event!
Ready to Kayak?
Join the now annual MTN dealer and issuer expedition up the Thames with some of the children from Kids Company on May 22nd! It’s an amazing day for bankers and children and last year it raised £3,500 for Kids Company! So please join in or sponsor the trip for a child on your behalf!