SAVE THE DATE:
The 10th mtn-i Annual Awards Dinner
The evening of 28.02.13
Mark your diary and earmark some budget for the 2012 10th mtn-i MTN and Structured Note Awards Dinner in London on February 28th 2013.
As the 10th year of mtn-i Awards it’s going to be a special night! In addition to the annual 2012 Deal and Institutional Performance awards the night will include.
- 10th Anniversary Awards commemorating the decade of MTN and Structured Note achievement.
- The MTN and Structured Note People of the Decade.
- 10th Anniversary mtn-i Awards Magazine. Re-launch special edition to celebrate the decade and the market’s contribution to funding and investor solutions.
MTN night of the decade
Since our first mtn-i MTN and Structured Note Awards – presented over some lunchtime drinks at a London Press Club in 2003, our annual London awards event has grown into a celebrity hosted Awards Dinner at the glamorous Grange Hotel St Paul’s attended by over 150 issuers and dealers.
It’s not just the MTN night of the year for networking clients and peers, but fun! Do you remember Jon Culshaw’s performance of his Gordon Brown Rap – “Brown Like That,” at our previous awards ceremony?
Click here to see our brochure from last year’s event.
Click here for a Gordon Brown rap reminder!
It’s your night
As well as inviting you to consider attending, we’d love to hear what ideas you have to mark our 10th anniversary and which special guests you would like us to invite on your behalf.
So get ready!
- Save the date 28.02.2013.
- Tell us how you think we should make the 10th Anniversary of mtn-i Awards special.
- Get ready to pitch your 2012 deals, solutions and performances.
- Choose your MTN and Structured note people of the decade.
- Think about clients and colleagues to celebrate a decade of MTN achievement with.
Booking and advertising enquiries email@example.com or call +44 207 437 1331
Editorial enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 437 1333.